How To Homeschool
A Paradigm Shift
By Way of the Family
Living Math Forum
Who’s Afraid of the Big, Bad Book?
Links and Items
A Reason For® Science
Total Language Plus
Dumbing Us Down: The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling
Christian Kids Explore Chemistry/Biology
The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas: 500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities for Kids Ages 3-12
As a homeschooling parent, you're always looking for new and creative ways to teach your child the basics. Look no longer! Inside this innovative helper, you'll find kid-tested and parent-approved techniques for learning math, science, writing, history, manners, and more that you can easily adapt to your family's homeschooling needs. And even if you don't homeschool, you'll find this book a great teaching tool outside the classroom. You'll discover fun and educational activities for kids ages 3 to 12, including how to:
·Create maps based on favorite stories, such as Treasure Island or The Wizard of Oz
·Make letters out of French fries as an alphabet learning aid
·Explore architecture by building igloos, castles, and bridges with sugar cubes and icing
·Review spelling words by writing them on the sidewalk with chalk
·And many more!
This comprehensive collection of tried-and-true—and generally inexpensive—ideas provides the best-of-the-best homeschooling activities that can be done anywhere, anytime, and by anyone.
Guiding Your Catholic Preschooler
Teach Your Own: The John Holt Book Of Homeschooling
Don't Waste Your Time Homeschooling: 72 Things I Wish I'd Known
Traci Matt, a veteran homeschool mom helps you make the most of your homeschooling efforts. She takes a look back at 20 years of successes and challenges, offering tested strategies to assist you on your home education journey. This book will help you learn ways to keep a peaceful home, stay out of the isolation trap, practice self-care, learn how to live with teens, and respond to the questions of others.
First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind
Beginnings Publishing House
- The Rainbow is a two-year total science curriculum for 12-14 year-old students, with physics and chemistry taught in the first year and biology and applied science taught in the second. The Rainbow gives your student the theory—the thorough grounding in scientific principles—and the application—the fascinating laboratory exercises, memorable field trips and other extracurricular activities.
- The Spectrum is a lab-based chemistry course for senior high school students focusing on practical-problem-solving skills and scientific reasoning. This one-year chemistry course is done three days a week, one of which is a lab day. It is the equivalent of an honors chemistry for college-bound students.
- Bridge Math is a 7-week short course designed to teach students the applications of math that are necessary for successful science problem solving.
Easy Grammar Systems
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
· Ten designs, including soft, baggy, angel, pouch, sack, and limbed dolls
· Twelve basic clothes patterns and ethnic variations
· Tools, techniques, and materials
· Safety guidelines and sewing methods
· Recycling tips and where to get materials
Diana Waring--History Alive!
A Catholic Homeschool Treasury: Nurturing Children's Love for Learning
This book reviews different approaches to learning and different homeschooling methods. Read parents' perspectives and learn more about homeschooling issues.
Reading Made Easy
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.